-Welcome to Jingle Bells Preschool
Why Choose Jingle Bells English Language Preschool?
With so many schools to choose from picking the right one for your child can be daunting. Here are some of the good reasons to consider Jingle Bells Preschool:
- 2 beautiful and easy-to-reach locations – Prague 6, Hradcanska and Prague 2, Namesti Miru – trams and metro
– 17th Happy Year – Established in 1999
– Experienced & supportive native English speaking teachers
– Competitive preschool prices – from 2’400kc inc. all meals and activities. Discounts available at Jingle Bells Namesti Miru
– Flexible Hours – part-time/full-time, 1 to 5 days per week (subject to availability)
– Parent & baby/toddler afternoon group (Mon)
– After-school English courses for children 4 – 7yrs
– Afternoon courses open to all: Literacy Club, Handicrafts, Fitness-Dance, Singlish, Music Workshop, Cooking, Playdough & chat
– Children’s Community Play Centre Mon-Fri 15:00 to 18:00
– Babysitting available onsite weekdays, by appointment
– Healthy Balanced BIO Menu from Bionea
– British National Curriculum inspired, British run and est.
– Great teacher pupil ratio
– Multicultural international community
– Play-based, creative arts-based and dynamic physical learning
– Happy, safe, secure and relaxed environment
– Children, staff and parents work together in a healthy partnership
– We accept children 2 years to 6 years
– Optional School-in-Nature residential programme
– July Summer Camp options for all
Flexible Hours & Schedule Tailored to Individual Needs
We offer Full-day, Short-day and Half-day options 1 to 5 days per week (part-time places are subject to availability).
If you cannot find a solution that fits your needs among our options we are more than happy to tailor a personal schedule for you.
Children s Play Centre & Babysitting – Mon-Fri 15:00 to 17:00/18:00, – children 2-8 yrs
Weekend Sleepover Party – children 3-12 yrs
Afternoon Workshops & Classes – children 3-7 yrs
Events & Parties
Parent & Baby/Toddler Afternoon Group – children 6 months – 3 yr (Mon)